TRANSLATION AND LOCALIZATION
Translation services are charged by the estimated amount of words to translate. The following table indicates the fees to be paid according to the number of words, as well as the estimated time of delivery in business days and the extension of warranty. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars:
Every translation service includes:
- Translating, proofreading and delivering the translated files in the specified language (PT-BR or ES-LA) and format (.xlsx, .json, .po, etc.).
- Post-implementation proofreading and correction.
- 15 or 30 days warranty for last-minute changes, counted from the date of delivery, as long as those changes do not alter more than 20% of the content.
An extended, post-release warranty for changes of up to 40% of the content can be purchased at the following fee:
GAME REVIEW FOR THE TARGET MARKET
I also provide game reviews for both the Brazilian and Latin American markets. The terms of service are listed below:
1. I will play your game for at least 1 (one) hour before writing the review. The review can be published in the platform of your choice (Steam, Google Play, Itch, etc.). As of now, only web, PC (Windows) and Android games are supported.
2. Mine will be an honest review based on my experience of your game. You are not paying me to say good things about your game, nor will I give your money back in case you don’t like your game score or rating.
3. Reviews are written in either Spanish (Latin America) or Portuguese (Brazil).
4. You are hiring me to review your game, not to test it. Although I occasionally do report bugs, I will not be performing in-depth tests or tracking bugs.
This is a one-price-fits-all service, charged at the following fee:
If you know an indie game developer who could benefit from having his or her game localized for the Latin American and/or Brazilian market, feel free to recommend me. If we get to close the deal, at the end of the contract you will receive a finder’s fee ranging from 5% to 10%, depending on the order size, paid via PayPal. If you want more info, write me at email@example.com.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Currently, only PayPal and Payoneer are accepted. Steem Dollars will be an option in the near feature.
Get in touch: